Are you ready for a Tall Ship Sailing Adventure from Hobart?
These three day / two night trips provide an ideal taste of Tall Ship life cruising the D’Entrecasteau Channel and Southeastern Tasmania combined with a unique bushwalking experience.
- 5-7 December 2023
- 13-15 February 2024
- 12-14 March 2024
Some bushwalks will be loop walks while others will be dropped off by boat and picked up at a different location ..
Where will we go? That really depends on the weather but options could include sailing around Bruny Island, Frederick Henry bay and Norfolk Bay. Towards evening we will find a scenic bay and anchor for a relaxing evening of sunsets, food, refreshments and friendship.
- Three days / two night sailing trip
- Square Rigged Tall ship sailing adventure on a 52 foot 'Brig' (tall ship rigged with square sails on 2 masts)
- Easy sailing with the comfort of passengers at the top of the list
- Help sail the ship, climb the rigging or just relax and enjoy the spectacular Tasmanian coastline, scenery and wildlife.
- Comfortable bunk beds (the ship sleeps 18 crew and passengers)
- Fully equipped galley and saloon
- Hot meals provided by the ship's cook (BYO favourite tipple to enjoy in the evening)
- On-board toilets and hot showers