These full day voyages including lunch and morning tea are a great opportunity to experience sailing on a tallship from the Hobart marina to the lower reaches of the Derwent River.
Often for these sails there are light winds in the morning with a sea breeze to give us a good sail home.
While exactly where we will sail will depend on the winds of the day, highlights and some of the things you could see or do include:
- Steer the ship
- Help with handling the sails
- Climb the masts - or out onto the bowsprit
- Anchor in beautiful bays
- See the historic Iron Pot Lighthouse and WW2 military infrastructure
- Wildlife - We often see Penguins, Dolphins, Sea Eagles and lots of other birds
- Lunch, morning tea, Tea and Coffee provided